A lot of highly well groomed and polished looking people tend to ignore the importance of well groomed hands and feet. They can be dressed to kill and look perfectly groomed, but the state of their hands and feet will easily give away their secret that their grooming is just not good enough.
This is why it is important to always keep your hands and feet in tip top condition with the help of a manicure and pedicure tool kits. Manicure tool kits will help you keep your hands and nails clean and well groomed. But before you go ahead and get yourself a manicure kit, it is important to know what you expect from it. Should it be a big professional one to be used at home or professionally? Should it be a medium one so you can travel with it? Or do you need to be small and compact so you can carry it around in your purse?
Answering these questions will help you determine the kind of manicure kit you need.
The next important thing to consider is what are the manicure & pedicure accessories you need to have in your kit?
Here are some of the very basics in a manicure/pedicure tool kit:
- Acetone-free polish remover – Always try to use an acetone based remover, since it is too harsh for the nails and damages their surface.
- Cotton balls- necessary for removing nail polish.
- Cuticle softeners – for loosening stubborn skin in the nail bed.
- Cuticle cream – to help prevents hangnails from developing.
- Emery board – used for shortening or smoothing nails.
- Hand lotion – keeping the skin moisturized is essential.
- Nailbrush - for cleaning hands, nails and cuticles.
- Nail buffer – used for a smooth shine to buff the nails for an excellent finish.
- Nail scissors – better then clippers for ultimate precision.
- Nipper - for trimming hangnails.
- Clear basecoat- serves as a foundation for the nail polish.
- Clear or tinted nail polish – this is good for preventing chips or peels in the nails from showing.
- Topcoat – to lengthen the lifespan of nail polish.
Now that it is clear why you should have a manicure & pedicure tool kit, it is also good to remember that these tools need to be bought from a professional manufacturer such as Ekal Professional. Ekal has a vast experience of manufacturing top quality manicure and pedicure tools for years. So don’t just buy anything that looks good, trust only the best with your personal grooming tools at highly affordable prices.